Chattanooga Wedding Planners
Some of my favorite Chattanooga wedding planners:
When searching for Chattanooga wedding planners there are a few things that you will want to consider.
- How much money you can you spend on your budget
- How many guests you would like to invite
- Your preferred wedding date
- Your vision for your wedding. And If you dont know, thats ok, wedding planners are really good at taking all your ideas and putting it all together. Its their job after all.
To narrow down the list of potential wedding planners, check out their online portfolios, read reviews from other couples, and other vendors who have worked with them.
Don’t go with the cheapest option. Like with anything in life, you get what you pay for.
What do wedding planners do?
They cost money, but they actually save you money in the end.
- book vendors for you
- They read contracts so you don’t end up booking something unnecessarily
- create a wedding budget
- communicate with all your vendors
- make a master timeline from all the vendors so everyone is moving in a sensible order.
Some of the day-of things they do
- They setup the event the way you want it
- They make sure boutonnieres are pinned on the guys before scheduled photos start
- They keep vendors on schedule
- They “get everyone down the aisle” as planned
- They communicate with caterers micro changes in serving schedules
- They communicate between the dj and photographer on-the-fly micro changes throughout the reception so you don’t get missed photos or video of important moments.
- They make sure there are utensils ready before the cake cutting starts
- They clean up things you didn’t even know about
- They take care of getting gifts packed up and to the correct destination
- They help you get your damage deposit back at the end
As a photographer, I can tell you your photos will be better if you are relaxed knowing everything is taken care of and you aren’t trying to do all the things on your wedding day. Also, you’ll get more photos with a good planner. Why? I can pin boutonnieres, but if they’re already done we can just take the photos and let everyone get back to having a great time.
Questions to ask when deciding on a wedding planner
What type of planning services do you offer?
What is the average price range of the weddings you plan? What will the overall planning timeline look like with you as my planner?
What will you need from me throughout the process to ensure that we communicate to create my vision and what’s important to me?
You might also like this post about What a sample wedding day photo timeline looks like.