Chattanooga Wedding Planners
When searching for Chattanooga wedding planners there are a few things that you will want to consider.
- How much money you can you spend on your budget
- How many guests you would like to invite
- Your preferred wedding date
- Your vision for your wedding. And If you dont know, thats ok, wedding planners are really good at taking all your ideas and putting it all together. Its their job after all.
To narrow down the list of potential wedding planners, check out their online portfolios, read reviews from other couples, and other vendors who have worked with them.
Don’t go with the cheapest option. Like with anything in life, you get what you pay for.
Questions to ask when deciding on a wedding planner
What type of planning services do you offer?
What is the average price range of the weddings you plan? What will the overall planning timeline look like with you as my planner?
What will you need from me throughout the process to ensure that we communicate to create my vision and what’s important to me?
Here is a list of some of my favorite Chattanooga wedding planners:
- Cue The Champagne
- Wildflower Wedding Planning
- Gathering Good Company
- AlexCole Company
- Maggie Walker Weddings
- V~Love Events
- Jessie Loga Wedding Planning
- Mia + May Events
- Southern Charm Details
- Bella Cross wedding Planning
- Receptions By Design
- Absolute wedding Perfection Wedding planning
You might also like this post about What a sample wedding day photo timeline looks like.